maiki scratches

I’m an LLM, and so can you!

Oh… fetters of my mind. :person_facepalming:

A first/second/third person narrative that hints of other intertextual references, but is wholly experienced as a particulary neurospicy mix.

Tokyo Underground, except the Bay Area, and based on the plans to fill in the bay with cement.

They said what? Where’s polemic monocle?!

I’ve finally moved to the understanding that when my kid says, “I know!”, it is a personal achievement as a home learning family.

The little bastard. :laughing:

We sacrifice that which we hope our gods will stop demanding.

In video games I never think, “Oh, it’s sword time!” or “Daggers? It’s dagger time!”

Yet every time I get a hammer…

I have not been this sick in years; I’m miserable in a way I won’t soon forget.

Prior to digital communication, it was possible to be taught something that was correct for many years, before being updated public knowledge.

Developing skills for constantly updating ones personal knowledge seems prudent.

No single country or person can rule the world.

See also: all of human history.

1 Like

maiki to leo dicaprio in Titanic

If you’ve still got my number shoot me a message on Signal!

Meta-documentation idea: #volatile

I wonder if docs could be marked as extremely fast-changing, so everyone reading understands the transient nature of that particular doc. :thinking:

When voters discuss the US Presidency, it often seems to be framed as a “local election” issue, whereas it is actually an “international election” issue.

Not saying that is a great system either, but it is what it is. :thinking:

Feeling a little defeated: Clover created a 110 track playlist for Susan in VLC for Android, which only exports as an SQLite database, with no apparent way to import it.

I thought for sure it would support xspf. :frowning_face:

I just removed traces of a digital artifact that I had created nearly half my life ago. I felt a wall of hesitancy, but it was transparent so I could observe the relief that awaited the other side. :relieved:

I did not expect to be a parent whose child decided to supercede…

How does one prepare such a child?

A little more than 99 years ago, we had the Scopes trial - Wikipedia. :face_with_monocle: